Monday, September 29, 2008

Canon Camera


The process of creating the lens is quite fun, it is as if I am fixing the parts physically. By adding layers and layers of circles with different tones, the lens is created.



Original Photo

I have to use 'Arial Narrow' fonts in replacement of the orginal font used on the camera. The 'X' on the word 'IXUS' is created using 'Arial Narrow' too. The major difference is that the 'A' on the word 'DIGITAL' is different from the original. I deliberately left it untouched. The Canon logo was taken from the web and photoshopped into the picture. The hardest part to illustrate is the flash lens... it is so tempting to just photoshop the original one into my illustration. In the end, I just drew lines and used the smudge tool to create the desired effect.

No comments: