Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thank God again!

This is a follow up to my earlier post. When my Getz lost control on the road a month ago, I was actually thinking of changing car when the incident happened. Immediately I made up my mind to change car.

To cut the long story short, I needed two things:
1. $11k - To sell my Getz, I have to pay the bank over $10k
2. Buy a new car at the cheapest price

I was really desperate to change my car and I prayed to God that I will be able to find money to pay off my old car in the shortest time possible and buy new car at the right time when car prices are at the lowest.

And after weeks of dilemma, I made a risky decision in mid Nov. I ordered a Vios based on the prices at that time but will collect it in Jan 2009 so that I will have money by then to sell my Getz.

Here comes the good news. A day after I've made my order, I received an sms from MOE that I will be receiving a sum of money from my connect plan in mid Nov. With that money I will be able to sell my Getz anytime! Thank God!

Here comes the better news. I've gotten my car COE for $2!!! As reported in the news, this is the lowest ever since the COE bidding system started in 1990. Though I know nothing much about the COE bidding system, I know that it works based on the fact that demand is always greater than supply. But yesterday, the demand only exceeded the supply by 1! A market anomaly!

It is really amazing how God answered my prayers! He did not only answer my prayers, He surprised me and gave me more than what I needed. Praise the Lord!

Also thank you my wife for being alongside with me and supporting me in my decision making all this while. Love you!

No comments: