Monday, December 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

Following the previous post, I would like to give thanks to God:

1) that I had not snapped off the whole finger from my hand, that I still have a hand of 5 fingers, though I don't know when my pinky finger will fully heal;

2) that I had recovered from my allergy (giving thanks in advance in faith!), that i did not feel especially itchy and uncomfortable throughout the time of sickness and that my swollen face wasn't that bad (I had heard of worse ones);

3) I fell down from the stairs at my office 2 weeks ago and I thank God that I didn't sprain my leg! And that no one was around when I was on my fours! Woohoo!


Really thank God for loving me and being so good to me!

And thank my husband for taking care of me when I was sick!


-Jocelyn-

No comments: